Cinéastes sans Frontières is a non-profit organisation that uses film, audiovisual and multimedia to develop social, cultural and educational activities throughout the world.
Cinéastes sans Frontières carries out projects that aim to
- Promoting social links and the expression of people
- Train social organisations in video techniques to help them in their educational, memorial or communication activities
- Educate children and young people about images
- Create video workshops in so-called disadvantaged sectors or environments, thus facilitating the artistic expression of young people
- To supervise the making of short films by vulnerable people, in order to encourage expression, creativity, self-esteem...
- To produce and broadcast reports to raise public awareness of social issues.